To make your visit to Dibrugarh even more successful, we have put together links relevant to you. Please use these links to know more about our city prior to your visit or while you are here. If you still don’t find the information you are looking for, feel free to contact us.
These newspapers cover Dibrugarh actively.
- Assam Tribune (English)
- The Sentinel (English)
- The Telegraph – North East edition (English)
- The Statesman – North East page (English)
- Dainik Janambhoomi (Assamese)
- Assamiya Khabor (Assamese)
- Asomiya Pratidin (Assamese)
- Dainik Agradoot (Assamese)
- Purvanchal Prahari (Hindi)
Wildlife and Places of Interest
Dibrugarh is surrounded by tea gardens and greenery. There are many places of interest nearby to make your visit to Dibrugarh pleasurable.
- Jeypore Rain Forest – about an hour’s drive from our hotel